Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Movies! + Weird days

I haven't made any posts here for a while since I was awfuly busy and my internet at home sucked, so I couldn't find any nice pics for you guys.
But my week was just awesome!

MOVIES! <3

So. On saturday I saw a most epic movie with my parents.

HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE! <3

I swear. The feels...



 I actually found a character I can relate to by the way I act!! <3

 
 

I love Johanna! She is SO cool and she swears a lot and doesn't give any f**ks. She was really just.. UH! <3

The story is amazing, I need to read the books. Many say that the second movie usually ruins everything but actually to tell you the truth it was still full of surprises and it was better made than the first. Ofcourse the movie was very heartbreaking and it was a lot of sorrow and nearly crying, a lot of fear and a lot of anger. The ending killed me. Just by Gale saying those little 5 little words. It destroyed me and I am SO eager to see Mockingjay.

The battle was amazing too but not as better as the first. The reason of why the battle appeared again is really upseting. These acters showed the feelings like it was all real. But..






Katniss is still The Girl on Fire <3



I really recommend to all to see the movie, even though I know many of you probably have. Those who haven't better see this!



MUCH GIF <3





I love Effie. She is so outstanding and beautiful! I really love it how she gets attached to the Victors..



MOVIE 2! AKA SERIES!
THE WALKING DEAD!

Yes.. I've started watching The Walking Dead. This series is highly NOT recommended to sensitive people! It violent and gore, bloody and horrible. These series might make you even puke.
It's a zombie apocolypse series. I always wanted to see these series but I never got the chance to. Now I putted my foot down and from the beginning I loved it! Usually I got jumpscares from the gunshots and hits, zombies don't appear and scare the hell outta me. What's horrible, is that it actually shows the head of the zombie being hit by a pickaxe and his brain being blow out by the gunshots.

I started watching it this Monday. Funny how I found this <3 Saw this episode on Monday xD



I can't really look for any more gifs because I am only on episode 5 and I spoiled one part for myself by a 3 second gif. SO I don't really want to search for anything anymore xD




WEIRD DAYS


I had a very weird day a few days ago.. First, I found, my long lost homekeys that I lost a year ago. I thought I dropped them in the buss or outside somewhere. Apperantly, there was a hole on my pocked and that hole lead into my jackets inside and all of a sudden my mom took that jacket and something hard hit her. She started touching my jacket slowly and found something flat and made out of metal. It was my keys -.- they just randomly appeared in my life again.. The weird part is that before I found my keys a day before I started to think about my keys that I lost, and they appeared. Another, psychic day.


Another weird day was that I brought my remote controls to school. Accidentally. I was packing my computer and I was SO tired I didn't realize what I had in my hand and I packed my remote control. This happened 5 days ago. I only unpacked my remote control.... today...



That is pretty much for today now! I will try and post things a little bit more often. Since, there's a lot going on. Especially my birthday in a week! Turning 18! SO excitet :3


No comments:

Post a Comment