Wednesday, December 18, 2013

BIRTHDAY! YAY! + Thanksgiving

Yes. I am 18! Weeehee! My birthday was on December 4th, but I haven't written anything about it on my blog. Infact, I haven't written anything here for a while xD I thought I should now!
I actually thought that when I'll be 18 years old, it's gonna be like ''WOAH YE I'M 18! I CAN BREAK RULES AND STUFF!''
Nope. I was wrong. Turning 18, isn't that big of a deal. It's a big thing, but it's not the way anyone expects it to be.
One December 7th I had a party with my friends! I had a blast! I was pretty happy that all my friends could be there! My mom did an AMAZING decoration on the table, and my aunt did and extremelly BEAUTIFUL cake! It was also.. Very delicious! <3

 My aunt made this cake! She's amazing at it I LOVE THIS CAKE SO MUCH! <3

My moms beauty art <3 she did ALL this








  My kitteh doing tricks!! <3
 People watching my kitteh doing tricks!

















Another thing happened this last weekend was. THANKSGIVING!
Yes, I have celebrated my first thanksgiving with my best gurl <3
She took me to her place and we ate turkey! It was my first time eating turkey and it was GOOD!
I got a bit closer to my friends brother and we played video games all day with his friend.
It. Was. FUN!
After 5 years I finally got to play dead or alive 5 and I convinced my mom to buy me an Xbox and the game.
WEHE!
I don't have any pics. (YET!??)
So I can't really show anything xD
But I do have a pic on my phone how we played the game, hopefully I'll upload it xD
That was all! SEE YA! <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great b-day with us and stuff! C: And I'm still really sorry for me and Salmon being late xD I missed Ogis tricks qq oh well..
    Also, I'm proud over all the pictures of the cake and stuff, since I was the photographer! xD Mrewhewhe...
    Anyway, LOVE YOU! <3
    /your very own Fries xD ~<333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well mahahahhhaaaaa! I'm glad you atleast CAME! I mean... It didn't matter that you were late, is that you still CAME was awesome. And I was happy you stayed late with me too! <3
      You should come sometime again :3

      Delete