Thursday, January 8, 2015

Meet Bart



Throughout the years this Holiday, Christmas vacation was probably the most fun for me so far.
In my deepest dreams I have always wanted a dog. 
But sadly enough my parents didn't quite have the same idea.
In fact, the opposite. 
But after the death of our beloved Port, the white boxer, it was such a huge crash into my grandparents heart, they tried to get over it and live a life without a pet, which actually failed, they decided to get a puppy!

Meet Bart!
 



He's a 5 month (or more) old German Shepherd Kawaii Pixel Heart by lafhaha

He is unbelievably adorable!
I played around with him whenever I could, the weather wasn't that great, sadly, but whenever there was good weather I went outside and played with him!
And also did a little bit of training.
Don't get fooled by those cute eyes!
He's a devil! ò.ó
He's absolutely disobedient in every way you can think of.
He jumps, he bites, he barks.
But he never means to harm anyone Kawaii Pixel Heart by lafhaha
After I left, I was heartbroken.
I miss this pup already, I always wanted to have a dog, but I won't be getting one any time soon.
But I'm happy I got to spend some time with him! Kawaii Pixel Heart by lafhaha
Hopefully he'll still remember who I am when I get back! Kawaii Pixel Heart by lafhahaKawaii Pixel Heart by lafhahaKawaii Pixel Heart by lafhaha

 


Welcome to the Family champ Kawaii Pixel Heart by lafhahaKawaii Pixel Heart by lafhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment