Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Away AFK


I'm going to be quite inactive here for a while due to me being in Lithuania!
Already been here for 5 days and I haven't told anyone about it.
It's really nice here, although the heat is absolutely killing me!!
Recently it got a bit cooler, which is nice but the wind isn't helping at all.

What I can tell you right now is that I have FINALLY, after so long, cut off my hair.
*Crowd screaming*
I know I know, like any other person might say, ''why would you cut that beauty!?''
The thing is, it started to get extremely difficult for me to have that length.
The weight on my head was unbearable and the tangles were enormous. 
I didn't cut it super short, I cut it to the length I think I know I can handle. 
Which is a bit medium length now.
Not only did I cut it, but also dyed it!
I stumbled on a hairdresser that was a bit concerned about me hair, she didn't want to ruin it completely due to the fact that I never dyed my hair before, never cut it, so she had no idea how my hair would react.
Instead of coloring it all bleach blond, she did some thick highlights that brightened my hair.
I didn't quite enjoy it.
Not the way it looks, but the fact that my hair is too healthy and I can barely do anything with it! XD
Although I'm enjoying it a little bit now, even though I'm planning on redyeing it in the future.
I can kind of understand why she didn't want to dye my hair blonde completely, nobody ever wants to ruin healthy hair.

When I get back to Sweden, there is going to be a loooot of stories of what I have done before I went to Lithuania, a little bit more about my graduation and of course, I am going to receive the answers from Uni soon. I'm quite stressed about it and wondering how it went. 
Either way I am hoping things are gonna be good.
That's all for now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment