Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Reborn


These past few weeks I have been hooked on the series; Heroes Reborn.
I have been a huge fan of theirs series and it was a huge shocker for me when they cancelled them.
And now, recently they've come back which made me overly excited and happy!

 

In the beginning nothing made sense to me. I was confused but I hoped that it would make more sense to me later, and oooh it did!

The series are amazing, and I'm glad they were able to put these characters in a situation where they are all connected to the previous characters of Heroes. My most excited experience so far in the series, was being able to follow Noah. He's one of my most favorite characters and without him the series would never ever be the same!

 

 And of course, NBC bringing back Hiro Nakamura was probably the best decision they have ever made. That character always makes everything more fun.


And even so, Heroes always needs a Petrelli. I was quite glad Angela stayed in the series, she makes everything serious and we need a smart and intelligent character in Heroes!

Although, certain character in the series, which are new, are a bit boring. Haha, no lie. The story itself is very interesting and you get a lot of mind blowing scenes but since they are new it's gonna take time to get to know them better. There are characters who are interesting and fun and exciting to follow, and one of them is Tommy Clarke.


I had some mixed feelings about this character, and every single time I saw him I wondered about his passed more and more. Something was just not right. Until Noah decided to oh do something stupid, step on a bunch of butterflies and then my mind could no longer comprehend the amount of mind blows I have received. 
It.
Was.
Awesome.
This character is amazing, caring and loving just like his Mother, but still, I wonder, 
WHO'S THE FATHER??????! 
I'm sure everyone is.

And like every Heroes story, we need an asian. 
And this time it's a chick!


Miko is A-MA-ZING
This character was soooo fun to follow and I can't wait to find out more about her and what connections she has with Hiro and his sword. 

I hope the series are going to continue, I absolutely love these series and I want more more MORE!
























No comments:

Post a Comment