Wednesday, July 2, 2014

USA is a BIG place

Today was my first day in the United States and let me tell ya. It, is, AWESOME.
It's extremely warm here, like 32C. It doesn't matter if it rains or not, but you forget how to BREATHE when you go outside.

Since it was the first day, we didn't really do much. We went to a second hand store and checked out some stuff, but since I'm waiting for the time to come when I get to the real shops, I didn't buy anything. The only thing I bought were a few books (7 books, actually)

We went shopping for food and I was surprised. Every little thing is placed SO beautfully. An apple besides and able. It's stocked so nicely that you don't want to take something to ruin everything. Fruits, vegetables, bottles, milk packages, everything is stocked so nicely. In th swedish grocery shops it's just a big pile of apples in a box like they fell from a 5 story building. I saw pieces of fruits cut in triangles or squares and packed in a box. It was like your own fruit sallad! I wanted one but I thought I'd get one later.

We didn't go far today or did anything special since it was the first day and we are still a bit jetlagged. But soon I'll probably post a full blog of awesome pictures. SOON. HOPEFULLY!

Still alive btw XD

4 comments:

  1. Its hot right?! We have a huge thunder storm here tonight n its plus 30! Im gladur enjoying ur stay so far! Hugs ra <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's soo hot and it's gonna be 95F in a few days!! 35 degrees and I'm like OMG!

      Delete
  2. woohoo, so happy for you mate! Dreams DO come true ;p

    ReplyDelete