Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Run the Maze


So I've recently, and finally saw the movie ''The Maze Runner''
It was quite OK.
Yes, sadly I must say ''OK''
There were no ''OMG NO'' from me during the whole movie.
(Unless we are talking about Chuck or Alby)
But it wasn't BAD.
It wasn't like most of the survival movies, same thing over and over again.
Although it had some resemblance with Hunger Games, it was still original

  
 
 My faaaave character was probably Alby.
He was cool, well thoughtful and a great leader.
You know, never had one of those ''favorites'' in the Glade, and treated everyone equally.

I also liked Gally.
Haha omg, the amount of feels when I saw the actor all grown up from last time I saw him in Chronicles of Narnia as Eustace Scrubb, that annoying brat of a cousin.
 
 He still has those eyebrows, I'm quite happy with it !
   
 
I adored Minho.
I have no idea why but he seemed really cool and extremely nice towards Thomas, INCLUDING Newt too. After hearing what Newt said to Thomas when he was in the pit with Teresa, about Alby, I was like ''Omg,yes FINALLY''
 

 
 

What I did pay attention to is that Thomas and Teresa, since they were ''one of them'' they had actual, real names.
While the rest?
Alby
Newt
Gally
Minho
Zart
These names were rare and almost made up.
Quite interesting indeed!
Good movie!
Recommended for those who are bored!
It has an original story and interesting thoughts too
Sadly not that many twists.
But still!

No comments:

Post a Comment