Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tortures Vacation


So.
It's a week off from school and it all started so great!
Until I ended up at my orthodontist.
I got my lower jaw braces. Fun, yay.
I thought I can handle the pain and all but then I kept biting of my brackets during the process, so they placed this blue goo in my mouth and I can't bite.
Not chew.
It's like having a pencil in your mouth all day long!
GAH!
I'm stuck with soup, porridge, no meat!
So, gonna be a vegetarian for 8 weeks,
I hope I'll survive.
I'm a 100% carnivore xD

I haven't been so active lately but that's mostly because of school, and shockingly, university.
I've been searching for universities for the past few months and it's so stressful I need to play games to be able to lock myself out of here.
And now, currently I'm in pain from my braces, doing something fun is quite hard when it comes to... Agony xD

I'll try to be more active! I'm getting cool new stuff soon, so until then I'll be a bit slow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment