Saturday, February 22, 2014

Shocking Week, Small World After All

This week I've spent some time with my two awesome friends :3 we sat on my sofa played some xbox and then watched some Prison Break! It was super fun <333 both of them slept over but we couldn't sleep properly which was a bummer... Hopefully next time we won't eat that much junk food xD <33


                    

Found a funny pic of Michael xD



Another thing that happened a few days was zombie time <33 yesterday xD actually.
Until the zombie thingy started I was hanging out with my friend a little and he sometimes talks about his friend *insert that cool name here*
So I mentioned that I knew a guy with the same name and I described him in only 3 ways. That he had the same name, had long hair and played drums. That's where he snapped and said that I just described *insert that cool name here* 
To be honest I was shocked since I never thought that I would be in some kind of contact with
*insert that cool name here*
So when I mentioned *insert that cool name here* and that I always wanted to talk to him my friend started harrasing me that he's gonna make me talk to him, so he started writing him, calling him on skype and I was like ''DUDE WTF I AM NOT THAT DESPERATE'' -.- xD
He didn't listen xD
So he asked me to write something to him. SO I wrote ''I like juice'' because.. I do xD I was drinking juice at that time xD
I am still being harrased xD now my friend said he'll bring him to school. Well now. Damn it xD
I've seen him MANY times in school when I was in 7th grade. I thought he was cool :3
Never dared to talk to him and now bam. I said ''I like juice'' to him xD


I think about this guy whenever I hear his name. *Insert that cool name here*
Hereos: Isaac Mendez YAAAAY <33333

And then I think about the character named Hiro Nakamura from Heroes how he pronounces the name Isaac....
Hm.. I should pronounce his name the same way how Hiro does when I meet him. If I meet him... Or even talk to him.
Hm. Small world after all :3 


No comments:

Post a Comment