Friday, February 28, 2014

Unlucky week

Well.
I had pretty much a VERY unlucky week today. Shit was out and my appetite is poof. Because of the late nights in school I forgot to take my medicine for a WHOLE week and now in the end I get to feel the loss of my appetite. Even though the food looks freakin delish, I can't eat it. I weight myself yesterday when I got home and from 57.4 kg I now weigh 56.2. From NOT actually eating. I had a huge craving for chocolate all the time and I lived with candy for the rest of the week. Today I forgot my meds.. AGAIN. Yesterday I had a pretty ruff day of bad luck. I slipped 3 times. One of them was in the middle of an acting scene xD I started nose bleeding for NO reason at all and I forgot to take my sleeping/relaxation/calming stress pills to be able to fall asleep. So basically I had a very hard time sleeping and had nightmares.
Yesterday some more shit happened and because of that I had to go home directly after my last lesson and skipped the first graders first ever performance in my school. I feel a bit bad since I really wanted to see it, but I honestly didn't feel like being around people. Although even though I had a bit of an unlucky week I still had my GAFFEL <33 to cheer me up. You're the best girl :3 <33

I sat down and listened to Blue Stahli ALL day. I can't stop listening to them they are just freaking awesome. I love the band it's all like sdfghjkl and someone made a 37 minute gaming mix so I was just kicking ass while playing video games!! I want to go back playing MMORPG games but my internet sucks so much I want to punch a wall.


Today I didn't have a freakin lesson in the morning and I didn't have any lesson after that so I start at 13 -.- and then I will have to sit and wait for my theater until 19. YAY xD I have to install some games into my computer that don't require internet to be able to play something >.<

Here! Listen to this:  BLUE STAHLI

This song is AWESOME <3

Also this song: Blue Stahli - Metamorphosis  It's a very beautiful song and just LOVE IT. To me it's a bit relaxing. I listened a lot to this song yesterday since I had a tiny break down but now I'm back on my feet again! Period -.- doesn't help man xD nope xD I'll start taking my meds again. Since apperantly my body needs em or I'm gonna die xD

WELP. English time soon! Then.. The ''I have nothing to do from 15.30 to 19.30'' moment. Last day in theater. MEH. Even though it was boring to wait I still had freakin FUN! <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment