Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Love Hate Relationship with AC3

<333333



Valentines day has past and I kind of had a blast.

I had a date :3 shh shh don't tell anyone xD

Like every year my dad came up with this tradition of always buy me a tiny stuffed toy.
So he bought me one :3 they surprised me.
I was chilling on my sofa and watching tv eating dinner.
Mom peeked out in my room.
Before she came into my room I started whining that I didn't buy them anything for Valentines day.
She said it was ok and when I asked her if she bought me anything she said no.
Liar xD
She came into my room with dad with flowers candy and a stuffed puppy.
Yepp.
I started crying because I didn't have anything for them so I hugged them tight and said that were the best parents in the world.
When all of us slept well we have the most amazing relationship together.


Recently I haven't been so active.
Let me explain.
I fell inlove.
His name is Connor.
He's Indian.
And he's an assassins.
I have a picture of him.


OH YEAH BABY! <333333



Bought an Xbox. Then some games. I wanted to buy only ONE game, Dead or Alive 5... Ended up buying 5 games xD one of them was Assassins Creed III.
I have a Love Hate relationship with this game.
I had couple of glitches so you can imagine the hate xD

But.. Connor...<333
He's awesome..



  
  

<333 time to buy IV! <33

And then ofcourse.

DOA5 <3

  

Then ofcourse Battlefield 3 :3


THEEEN

THIS ofcourse <3

And a also dads favorite game xD


LAMBORGINI <3 xD

This is how much stuff I've been doing xD games games games o..o
I'll TRY to be more active :3

HEYHO! SPARKLE BEAST <3

No comments:

Post a Comment