Monday, March 17, 2014

Animation project, DONE

Oh.
Yes.

FINALLY. I'm done with it! Took me about 3 hours to finish it off....
After nearly finishing it, I had problems with the layer art and I got soo mad at it I thought I was going to quite and the drawing and the animation were done for but in the end I managed to find a solution and fixed it all!
It took me 80 layers to be able to finish it. And only the eyes took me 3x5=15 layers for it. Both my fingers and my brain hurts. Since it was a lot of math involved too. The timing, the fact that the eye should disappear after every blink. Just blargh. I am proud of it! Yet it was a hell of a lot of work... Yet, it was worth it!!!! <3

Colored :3 <33




Hopefully I'll be doing more of these kind! <33
I was too lazy on the background xD but maybe in the future I might add something since I have the file saved for me to be able to continue :3

No comments:

Post a Comment