Friday, March 7, 2014

New Hobby? Pixel Gifs!


Recently I have discovered something extremely fun to do.
Long story short, I'm going back to drawing. I browsed the internet the other day and I found something pretty cool. Pixel animated gifs. I wondered how they were created so I browsed even further for information on how to do so. And I managed to find it!

For those who don't know what's a pixel gif, here's an exampe:
<33333333333
This is a pixel animation and I freaking adore this stuff. So I began to take bigger interests in this and decided to make some of my own!!

:3 <3  here's my first EVER: :3

THEN some more <3
CUPCAKE <33
BUBBLES <3


Watermellon :3 <3

and hearts :3 <3

These are the tiny little ones I made SO FAR. In 1 day xD
These were just one of my experiments to see how the program works. Later on I am going to do a BIG project on it and work a lot to make something cool!
I'll improve in this.. I'm new ok? xD
STAY TOONED!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment