Monday, March 17, 2014

Animation project.


SO I was a bit busy with animation these days!
I started the project a while back now like 1-2 weeks ago with big pauses. I am working on an animated gif which is also colored! So far I got this:



YUSH!
That is the animated sketch on which I was working on these days. About 14 layers.
The gif shall also be colored. I've been working on the coloring base and this is what I got so far:



Both the lineart and coloring was made with Paint Tool SAI.
The animation was with GIMP 2.

If this works out the way I expected I might be making some more!
Ofcourse there will be a lot of pauses for me since I have a lot of school to do and I was also thinking of drawing something a bit different than animating all the time. For me it takes a lot of time to just draw the base due to my lack of understanding the anatomy -.- takes about 1-2 hours to make the position right. Though, practice makes it perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment