Monday, June 23, 2014

Ain't that a lazy cats day


So. On saturday my aunt threw a birthday party at her place and it was niiiiice.
We ate cake and.. food and stuff and it was fun.

But... Not as fun as this:

After all the guests left including my parents I decided to stay at my aunts places through the night and hang with her the morning after. You ask what we did?

Oh yeah.

We watched the walking dead. Season 1 and Season 2.

Mostely my aunt said the following words: ''boring'' ''skip this they're talking'' ''this is LAME'' ''what the heck?'' ''nonsense''

Whenever I asked her if she likes it she shook her head and said ''this is just bullshit''

Haha... Aww my aunt sucks at lying! During the series she also said ''OMG!'' ''What is she doing!?'' ''she's stupid! She shot Daryl!'' ''AH! ZOMBIE!'' ''RUUUUNNN!!'' ''yeah, that's right! that's how you should do it!'' ''she CRAZY''.

I can tell my aunt likes it, because after we finished Season 2, in the end (all you walking dead lovers) KNOW that Michonne first appeared, and saved Andreas butt. I didn't have the Season 3 disc, since I didn't buy it, but after she saw Michonne all covered and mysterious her first words were: ''DOWNLOAD SEASON 3 FIRST EPISODE! I wanna know who that is!'' and then she started analyzing Michonne from the little she saw and figured out that the zombies she had with her, masked her smell and such. Ha! My aunts smart!

Gonna have to buy both Season 3 and 4 quickly, so that we can see it together again. She says she doesn't like it, but haha, ooooh I know she doooooes! I can't WAIT until she'll meet The Governor! That will seriously BLOW HER BRAINS UP! Haha! XD

 The Walking Dead is just awesome. Those who haven't seen it, I recommend, but not for those who are too sensitive to blood, since it pretty much shows how the head is being crush my a car. Or an axe. Or the whole body being ripped in half :DDD




   








UUH! And for all you The Walking Dead Lovers!
For those who haven't seen it:
Go to YouTube and write: the walking (and talking) dead
OR write : bad lip reading the walking dead

it's HILARIOUS.
Here's a little something:


 
 

 

  


It's hilarious how it seems they really say that.. (they have voice actors that sound a lot like them and they say that stuff... It's hilarious)


No comments:

Post a Comment