Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Graduation, ONE year LEFT!


Today was the last day of school. My class met eachother and we hung out a little and little by little said goodbbye.
I don't have a picture of me how I looked during graduation, since I didn't wear something BIG, but next year I promise a million pics! Since well, it's gonna be the last year! So, it's gonna be an awesome dress! I hope xDD
Even though it's fun that the summer is finally here and no school, still, with the class that I have, it's always fun! It's really sad though, one of my lovely classmates is moving and she won't be attending third and last year with us. Everyone started crying when she talked about leaving us. I have to admit that even I got a little bit tears in my eyes, but she'll never be forgotten! She's awesome!!!

On top of that, me and my buddy went to town to just hang a little and he bought me ice cream :DD <3
Then we went to McDonalds to grab some fast food. Woop.
But the most awesome thing that happened today, was that I finally, waiting for 2 months, bough ACIV!! <3


That game is beyond awesomeness!
I've been so addictive to it ever since I played ACIII'
I've played a little today but I was so stupid that I didn't pick a device to save in to, and it didn't save -.- luckily I didn't go that far out into the game!
I think Edward is awesome and a complete smart ass, I enjoy playing with him and hopefully he has bigger surprises for me!
It actually is more difficult than ACIII, but I don't know if it's true or is it because I'm not yet used to it.
I love pirates <3 a lot! I've been going so crazy over pirates when I was younger and asdfghgfdsaasdfghfds now I get to experiance it in this game! SO AWESOME!

GIFS! <3





pirates <3










YAY!

Another awesome thing that I've been doing for a while is watching Dragon Ball Z!
OH YEAH BABY!
I haven't seen that shit is SO. LONG.
So I decided to watch it.
I didn't technically see everything from the beginning, so I did get some updates yawh.
When I was a kid I only saw when Vegeta was already on the planet Earth.
Didn't know anything about him, NOR did I know that Gokus real name is ''Carott'' xD (Kakarrot)
Nor that he had a brother ''Radish'' (Raditz)
(I agreed to the fact that the creator was inspired by vegetables in order to create names)

My fav characters so far are Mister Pickle (Piccolo), Gohan <333 and Vegeta,
Of course, I like Goku too xD

 GIF MIX <3

 MASENKO! <33

Gohaaaaaaannn <33333333


Goku eating clouds....  xD


Vegeta... Happy... xD
        

 Piccolo and Gohan <333 They make such a nice friendship!
Although yeah they train here haha xD FIGHT!


YEAH!
Gonna head off now and chill, eat my dinner and play ACIV BLACK FLAG! <3

WOOP.


No comments:

Post a Comment