Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's not just boring days you know


So I had a pretty... interesting day here.

Yesterday I was just napping in my bed, chilling like there is no tomorrow, sleeping. I had a bad night sleep, first off, I went to bed at 3 at night. Then my cat started meowing at 6 in the morning so he woke me up. I tossed and turned after that but managed to fall asleep again. Then I got a wake up call from my aunt basically saying ''get your butt outta bed! we're going to town!!!''

So yeah. Me and my aunt went to town. What did we do there? Shopping!
No no no. Not clothes. It was FOOD!

It's her birthday this weekend and she's throwing a party! She got some green and she went on buying her own gift with it, I helped her choose earings! 

After that we went to the famous PLANTAGEN! It's a flower and plant shop. Since I'm a freak when it comes to flowers, I took a bunch of pics! xD

 





 

This is the orchid my aunt bought to herself! I picked it out for her :3 I said that it was beyond beautiful any other orchid I've seen in that shop.


 
What's my most ever favorite thing? Cacti! WHO DOESN'T LOVE CACTI?! I have 3 of them! And they have names! Tom, Jerry and Spike xD There were so many cacti in the shop I was so freakkin happy! I will probably buy some more in the future xD






And then, we went shopping for food. The results!

 

The whole shopping cart was full, not to mention the car! This was just Willis! We were also in another grocery store, ICA! XD

Somewhere in the middle of all this shopping, we went to McDonalds to eat a little since we were pretty hungry xD

After a long and awesome day with my awesome aunt, she took me back home. I was greeted by my annoying cat that always meows! Although I still love him xD
I was all alone at home since my parents were working, so like a good child, I cooked them late dinner!

FISH! <3

 




 It was my first time cooking this actually, but let me tell ya, it came out PERFECTLY and my mom liked it!



But then, today an incredibly weird thing has happened.

 Like always I was sleeping, chillin in my bed and again I got a wake up call. This time, from my mom.
She carefully asked if dad was home, I got out of the bed to check, he wasn't home.
My mom started laughing and said she forgot her wallet at home, and she was standing in the grocery shop with a cart packed with food.
What did I do?
Took my bike on a rainy day and drove all the way to COOP (a groceryshop in Sweden) WHILE, have asleep.
 It was a great wake up xD I was walking like a new born chicken xD

HAI HAI.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment