Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Getting Started :3


Well then. Shall I start to introduce myself?
Don't even know how to start..
No seriously.
Feels like I should start this off a little bit better than just ''Hi, I'm Evee.'' but it seems like this is the only way I can come up with right now.
So.
Hi, I'm Evee Immortal. Nice you meet you :3
Decided to write a little blog here now for fun and see what comes out of it.
Soon to be 18 years old which is, freakin' epic I can tell ya that. I'll be mostly talking about my days in school at home or just with friends. My own experiance and those unsuall times in daily basis.
Well, of course it's not very usuall to drop a knife while eating but that isn't what I'll be writing about.
Mostly, my reactions..
I react to certain things differently than most people do. I learn to be calm and patient when to comes to huge problems. Hard to believe? Keep reading and you'll find out yourself. :3

I like drawing. I have a huge passion in it. I tend to swear a lot, due, to that that I believe in freedom of speech. I say how it is and how I think, but you'll never hear me say something bad about someone. If you do, the sentence would always be ''I don't know this person very well, so my opinion in temporary''.

I love fashion, yet I am not so fahionable myself. Tend to not waste my money, so I usually come up with outfits from what I have. Extremely inlove with tights. But what happens when it's -20 degrees cold? Well, I still do wear tights, with a secret, without getting cold. One day I might reveal it.

I love all kinds of music. Wether it's from rock to pop, from metal to jazz, as long it has a good beat, there is no stopping me from listening!

Nature. Animals. Art. Theater. Fashion. Imagination. Fantasy. These seven words build up my whole life. And, ofv course let's not forget food. And the bathroom. And sleep... Yeah. Those 3 things are the one that KEEP me alive.

I travel sometimes too. Whenever there is a possability. Recently been to Spain. Boy that was a heck of a place to be in..
Anybody been in Spain? You have? Really now. Well if you have been there, I'd get to tell you more about it than you know. Spain? Heck. I've been to the REAL Spain, saw how people work and make wine. Not an alcohol fan though, but always excited to see how things come in life.

Follow me on my instagram too! :3 http://instagram.com/evee_immortal You get to see some nice things there too :3



No comments:

Post a Comment