Friday, October 25, 2013

HALLOWEEN PARTY!


So!
My lovely class has decided to make a halloween party!!!<33
Of course it's not gonna be on the actuall October 31:st but still!
We get to dress up awesomely and boogie down all night <3
I love my class SO MUCH! They are the best thing that ever happened to me!
Such friendly and joyful people. Such heart warming human beings. Makes me so happy to around them, sometimes though I wish I wasn't that shy and opened up more.

Today I went shopping with my classmate which is also my best friend who helped me out to pick out contact lenses for tomorrow. (Writing this in the middle of the night so techically, today...)
I wanted white contact lenses, but they were sold out. So I decided to buy red ones. :3 <3


They look orange in the photo, but they are.... EXTREMELY red irl!
Gonna do lots of makeup and stuff tomorrow, get to take some pics of it and show you how it will all look like! And of course my lovely classmates in the party <3
JUST CAN'T WAIT! <3
We should totally do those kind of things more often! xD


ALSO,
Forgot to mention some things, that 3/4 of my stuff came a few days ago and I wore them, and took pics :3 so gonna post them even though they are 1-3 days old :3

Tights <3

Stockings <3

                                                          And DAT fluffeh coat <33


Gonna get a PayPal card soon. GONNA ORDER MORE STUFF! <3

Dats all for today :3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment