Wednesday, October 23, 2013

''Turn down the volume 2'' Live with it!


IIIIIT happened AGAIN!

Same woman, same buss same time same annoyence.
The same woman that told me to turn down my music a few days ago, said that again. This time she came up with the lamest argument ever. She wasn't sitting near me but she was sitting infront of me.
She turned around and looked at me for a while, when I tried to ignore her. Then she started talking to me and told me to turn down my volume of my music.

The witch: Turn down the volume.
Me: Uuuuuh o.e don't want to.
Witch: What? The buss ticket doesn't that I have to listen to it every damned morning!
Me: Well I like my music, so.. Live with it.
Witch: Excuse me?
Me: I said, live with it.
Witch: Turn down the damn music!
Me: Uuuhh... Nope :3 <3

Yep, this is how the converastion went. Of course I got pissed off but I didn't show any of my anger. The thing is, I think I did the right thing.
I stood up for myself.
She doesn't the the right to tell me what to do, she isn't my mom. If she was my dad, my mom, any of my family or my dearest friends, I would turn down the music, but to a stranger like her? No thank you.
''The buss ticket doesn't show I have to listen to this every morning'' Well, miss, there is no rule in the buss that I am NOT allowed to listen to loud music. :3
It's MY music, MY ears, MY mp3, MY headphones (Scott <3) MY LIFE.
I don't really care if people don't like my music. If they don't like it they should buy those earthingies to plug their ears so that they wouldn't bother me.
I am not gonna let my pride down. I am proud of my music. The end :3

No comments:

Post a Comment