Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The feeling of not having a good camera with you.


My mornings? Not so great. Always so tired. Need to start going to bed earlier.

I usually nap in the buss, it's pretty quite there. Just sitting on a comfy chair and listening to some outstanding music while taking a good nap. That's what I usually do but even though if I am tired I can't stop looking out the window into the sky. Whenever there is a possability I see such a beautiful view!
Orange/pink/purple clouds crash with the light blue sky. Such a view.. Like fire crashed with ice, battling for the rightful place. How my eyes destoy me inside and I sit there, with my goddamn phone without a good goddamn camera! I cry inside sometimes when I see such a view and don't have a good camera to take a photo. Sometimes I wish I could take a picture with my eyes and then plug in a computer in my head so that I can see the pictures I took through my eyes in my computer. Copy paste, there you have it. A perfect picture. Someday perhaps I shall get one and when I do, I'll carry it with me everywhere. I won't take the risks of missing a great view. If I have good camera with me, and I'm on the buss. I'll ask the driver to stop for me to take a picture. I'll bribe him if I have to! I tried to take some with my phone. What I got :3



Eh the phone...

My luch was awesome though! I had pizza :3 and after that I grabbed a lovely desert! Fruit sallad! With delicious strawberries I bought! <3



GAH! STRAWBERRIES! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment